Friday, 30 September 2011

171 - Crafty night.

So the boyfriend was out tonight, and I spent the night making his birthday presents. Obviously I can't show you them right now, but I'm happy I got everything finished.

I also did all the cross stitching on my Cross Stitcher Christmas house decorations kit, so all I need to do now is stitch them together.

P9300004

So pretty right? Hoping to get these stitched up soon as the new issue of Cross Stitcher is out on Tuesday and I get a free cake skirt with that.

The only other thing I did tonight was find yet another craft bag, but instead of buying this one, it was one I already had. I used to go to college to do hairdressing before I had to give it up and find a full time job, and because of this, I have a lot of hair care supplies. I noticed I had a cherry print knitting bag which was full of all my hair brushes. Well that just wouldn't do, so I popped the brushes in a Converse tote bag and put my knitting supplies in the new bag.

P9300002

P9300003

I'm very happy, cause all my knitting stuff was crammed in the rose basket with all the wool I had and it wasn't very nice. Much better now.

Finally I finished Fight Club today. I have to say, I love the movie, but I didn't like the book, not at all. It just didn't seem to work as well as the movie, and I very rarely like the movie better than the book. So it's going in my charity shop pile. I'm trying to be good and get rid of books I know I won't read again. I also plan to have a clothes clear out soon, as I put on my Heroes "save the cheerleader, save the world" tee yesterday and it was far too short. So I've not idea why I kept it. So hopefully a clear out will be on the cards soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment