- I seem to run out of thread a lot. I blame the kit, but I'm sure it's me, trailing stitches along the back of my work.
- I hate doing backstitch round the edge of a project. So hard sometimes. But it looks shit if you don't do it most of the time, and I like things to look nice.
- I apparently can't count. I always seem to get one bit of it wrong.
- Symbols always seem to be too alike. Confusement.
- Similiary, colours can be too like eachother. 4 or 5 shades of pink in one project can be quite hard to keep track of.
- Frames/cards you get in free kits don't always seem to fit exactly how you would like.
- Getting the needle through the right square can sometimes be very hard.
I do love cross stitching magazines, as you get amazing little kits free. And they always look so lovely. So while it can stress me out sometimes, I won't be giving up cross stitching any time soon.