147 - Crafty music

August 22, 2011
Craft really get everywhere doesn't it? I love when craft mixed with other cool things and gives out an awesome result. As a nice little fun blog post I thought I would try and find some crafty music videos after I saw Crafted talking about an Ok Go crafty music videos.

1. Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man.



Best crafty video ever I think. A lot of crazy knitting going on here.

2. The White Stripes - Fell In Love With a Girl.



Legos! Need I say more!

3. They Might Be Giants - Why is the Sun Shining?



Plasticine. And educational!

4. Tricot Machine - Quebec.



I'd never seen this video before I started searching for this post, but all the frames are knitted! How cool.

5. Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full of Lead.



Again more modelling. Probably best considering the graphic scene at the end!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.