Thursday, 4 August 2011

137 - The forgotten craft

With all the moving and mental-ness of the past couple of weeks I had some little crafty things that I kept meaning to show you and kept forgetting. So here they are, the forgotten craft...

A few weeks ago a derby friend called Kiki passed on some lovely cross stitch books to me. I thought she was letting me borrow them, but turns out she was giving them to me! Amazing times right. She had saw them at a car boot sale and thought of me.

P8010002

P8010003

P8010004

They look a bit retro, but they have a lot of standard-ish designs so they should come in handy.

And on cross-stitchy note, while I was sorting through an old notebook, I found this lovely witch cross-stitch my mum had made for me when I was about 15. It's very cute, and is now proudly displayed on my bookcase.

P8010001

0 comments:

Post a Comment