Saturday, 30 July 2011

132 - Summer holidays

So you may not realise, as I've been a post scheduling machine, but I've actually been on holidays this past week. I felt because I had left the blog so unloved for the past few weeks because of moving house, I wasn't going to do the same when I was off for a week.

So to celebrate my return from my holidays today, here's a nice holiday themed etsy treasury (with quite a lot of The Little Mermaid).


'Summer holidays' by SkatesandStitches

Summer time is here, and so are my holidays. Brilliant.


Mermaid Print Nautical ...
$20.00

Personalized Embroidere...
$19.00

Octopus Tie Clip Bar Cl...
$25.00

Octopus Painted Ceramic...
$30.00

LA POMME // Bicycle Fl...
$69.74

On SALE Half OFF Ari...
$2.20

Happy Sun Vinyl Wall Ar...
$15.00

Adorable Pink Embroider...
$3.50

Hanging Mobile -- Under...
$68.00

Fondant Cupcake Toppers...
$13.95

Ariel and Scuttle Earri...
$10.00

Beach Bee Jerod
$25.00

Pin-up Necklace
$35.00

Ocean View gallery neck...
$34.50

Jet setting studs
$18.00

Ariel Little Mermaid Wo...
$12.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


I (hopefully, as this is written before I actually leave) did some crafting while I was on holiday, so I should have some lovely photos to show you of my crafty times. I bought Cross Stitcher, Sew, Cross Stitch Crazy and World of Cross Stitch magazines, and took them all on holiday with me, so craft galore. I also packed a few little craft kits that I had (previously free in magazines or bought) so hopefully I'll have made a start on some of them. You'll get a real-life update from me tomorrow, after all the unpacking and washing sorting I have to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment