Sunday, 24 July 2011

126 - Yer a Wizard

The other day I made my first Etsy Treasury. I know, I don't know what has taking me so long, but it has. I have to say, I had a lot of fun, and I will definitely be making more of them in the future. I found some lovely items from shops I had never seen before.

So seeing as I've just started reading the fifth book, and everyone is going made over the last movie,  here is a Harry Potter treasury.

'Yer a wizard' by SkatesandStitches

Harry Potter crafty bits.


SALE - Harry Potter Mou...
$25.00

Harry Potter Gryffindor...
$20.00

Owl Earflap Pilot Cap -...
$29.00

HP Set
$55.00

Gryffindor House 13 inc...
$38.00

This listing is reserve...
$14.00

Dobby the house elf PD...
$4.50

Hufflepuff Hair Bow Set
$7.00

Harry Potter GRYFFINDOR...
$21.00

Golden Snitch Earrings ...
$7.95

Pixel People - Harry ...
$5.00

Tiny Miniature Felt Har...
$7.50

Felt Harry Potter Accep...
$3.00

Crocheted Golden Snitch
$8.00

Harry Potter Applique T...
$20.00

Harry and Hedwig sticke...
$1.00

2 comments:

  1. AWH CUTE! I love the dog thing and the bows! Id never heard of Etsy treasure til you just mentioned it! xxx

    ReplyDelete