99 - New Years List Update

June 02, 2011
So it's June. Woo. That means I have done four months of my New Year's Resolutions already. Man, I can see me so not finishing a lot of them! Scary times. Anyway, I think I've crossed a few more of, so have a looks.

I'm not sure how to determine when I've "learned how to cross stitch" or "learned how to knit" or something...so I'll have a think about that. I thought maybe when I'd done 5 completed projects or something, shows I've got a pretty good grasp of it? I'll think I'll go with that, and update for next month. (The True Blood books are definitely helping me get towards my 50 books.)

Completed goals will be struck out when I do them.


Goal in progress are in bold.


1. Watch 50 films I haven't seen.
(1. Basketcase 2.)
(2. Basketcase 3.)
(3. Eat, Pray, Love.)
(4. Blades of Glory.)
(5. Toy Story 3.) 
(6. Despicable Me.) 
(7. Megamind.)
(8. The Batman vs Dracula.) 
(9. Serenity.) 
(10. House of Wax (original).) 
(11. Hellboy.) 
(12. Hellboy II.) 
(13. Bee Movie.) 
(14. Husk.) 
(15. Tangled.) 
(16. The Holiday.) 
(17. Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning.) 
(18. Insidious.) 
(19. Wall-E.) 
2. Read 50 books I haven't read.
(1. Needful Things by Stephen King.) (Started it last year but I read a good 75% of it this year.)
(2. Whip It by Shauna Cross.)
(3. Dead Until Dark (True Blood) by Charlaine Harris.) 
(4. Living Dead in Dallas (True Blood) by Charlaine Harris.) 
(5. Club Dead (True Blood) by Charlaine Harris.)
(6. Currently reading Dead to the World (True Blood) by Charlaine Harris.) 
3. Read 20 graphic novels I haven't read.
4. Buy and read 50 comic books.
(1. Predators - Friend or Foe?! No.1.)
(2. Daredevil - The Man Without Fear. No. 507.)
(3. The Expendables. No.2.) 
5. Go to the theatre 5 times.
6. Go to 5 gigs. 
(1. Gay for Johnny Depp, The Computers, Secta Rouge, Shields Up - Sneaky Pete's - 21/02/2011. I only stayed for Shields Up and Secta Rouge, but then I was only really there to see Shield's Up.)
7. Watch 10 TV series that I have and have never watched the whole way through (I do this a lot).
(1. Father of the Pride - The Complete Series.)
(2. American Dad!: Volume 5.) 
(3. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1).  
(4. The Big Bang Theory - Season 2).  
8. Pass my minimums at roller derby.
9. Read 10 biographies/autobiographies.
(1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.)
(2. Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg.) 
10. Go to a home bout for all the Scottish teams (Edinburgh, Perth, Aberdeen, Dundee and Glasgow (and maybe the central team if they get going by the end of the year). 
(1. Aberdeen vs Perth - Taco Hell - 12/02/2011.)
(2. Edinburgh vs Wakefield - Crashablanca - 26/02/2011.) 
11. Make my way through my French lesson CD's.
12. Learn to play 10 songs off-by heart on my keyboard.
13. Learn how to knit.
14. Learn how to cross-stitch.
15. Make 10 crafty kits. 
(1. Dreaming Kitty - Cross stitch kit.)
(2. Mackintosh Rose Keyring - Cross stitch kit.)
(3. Bat - Soft toy kit.) 
(4. Vintage pincushion stitch kit.) 
16. Fill my sketch book.
17. Fill my owl notebook.
18. Go on holiday in a caravan.
19. Go to Glasgow for a night out.
20. Get a new tattoo.
21. Learn to play poker.
22. Learn to read my tarot cards.
23. Learn to read my rune stones.
24. Learn to play chess so I know all the moves.
25. Eat at 10 places I've never eaten at before.
(1. Compass in Leith.)
(2. The Constitution in Leith.) 
26. Go to Paris.
27. Learn to crochet.
28. Pass my rules test at roller derby.
29. Get my gamer score to 15,000.
30. Try and have a blog and actually keep it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is one long list! Good luck with the adventure!

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.