112 - Confessions...

Okay, I'm going to say this, and you might hate me or disagree with me...but I don't like metallic thread. I've never used any before tonight, and when I tried it caused me so much stress there are no words. I have to admit, now it's done, it does look lovely, but I'm not sure if it was worth it. I've heard that it is bad to work with, and after a  lot of cutting and knots and Thread Heaven (and one broken needle threader), I got there.

Anyway, this was all to finish of my trash bunnies car rubbish bag. So check it out.

Rubbish bag for my car

Rubbish bag for my car

If you want to get the pattern for yourself, it's free and you can grab it from here.

I'm really happy with how it turned out and now I can move on to my Wild Olive piece. Tomorrow I'm off for an early morning skate to run about on my toe stops and practise skating lower, and then maybe off to Glasgow for a birthday night out. Exciting times.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.