105 - Derby crushes

June 12, 2011
Every time I watch derby, I fall in love with the girls who play it. I practise with a very lovely group of these girls twice a week, and I'm in awe of watching them and how amazing they are. When I go and watch other teams play I always end up derby crushing on someone new. Just being so jealous and so amazed by there derby skills and aiming to be like them one day. It usually ends up being a jammer, as I would love to think one day I could be an amazing jammer, but I'll have to lose a lot more of the fear first.

I went to see London play Edinburgh yesterday and oh my lord they were amazing. I loved them so much. Even though Edinburgh lost, that doesn't seem to matter in derby. Edinburgh played brilliantly and it was so much fun to watch. You don't go home hating the other team when you lose.

So here are some of my favourite non-Edinburgh derby crushes.

Littlest Peepshow from Dundee.
Image via 
Clinically Wasted from Aberdeen.
Image via 

Psychomilly from Dundee.
Image via 
Metallikat from London
 Image via

Lola Vulkano from London.
Image via
 

4 comments:

  1. Lola's one of my new Derby crushes too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is everyone in love with Lola Vulcano? At least 10 people have told me this in the last 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup defo. She was crazy good at jamming and her body didn't know like it knew any other way to stand than derby stance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola is hot and amazing at derby! she doesn't even skate, ever, she just runs and leaps and floats ALL THE TIME

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.