Friday, 27 May 2011

97 - Splurging

Okay, so I was on a buying ban until after my birthday, as people were finding it pretty hard to find things to get my that I didn't already have. I don't enjoy being on a buying ban. Not good. Teamed with that and the fact a got a little money for my birthday, I went a bit mad on Amazon and bought a lot of craft stuff (as well as a good few pairs of booty shorts for derby from eBay).

So here are all the lovely things I have bought. The top two items came in the post today, but the rest is still to be dispatched. Bad Amazon! I'm off work on Monday because of bank holiday, so they won't come till Tuesday at the earliest. Hmph!

Four perler bead boards that merge into one big one! 

Image via
Image via

Image via




Image via
Image via
Image via
Image via
Image via

Exciting times. Now I need to get my craft on.

2 comments:

  1. Love the little zombies!!! Eek!!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I can't wait to make the little Thriller one.

    ReplyDelete