Friday, 20 May 2011

92 - Blog Bday Party - Happy birthday to me

So today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me! I'll be spending the day opening pressies from my boy, getting driving to work an hour later (my work lets you come in at 10am on your birthday), going out for lunch with my work-mates, getting driven to my mum's and then having BBQ type food, no matter what the weather is like. I can't wait, I do love birthdays. I turn the grand old age of 24 today. I decided for this post I would do a recap of the many birthday cakes I've had over the course of my 23 other birthdays. I've had some crazy cakes in my time, and I thought it was the best way to get photos from over the years that showed off my birthdays. Enjoy.

I've put them in rough date order, though it's hard to tell sometimes!

scan0003
1 years old.


scan0009
My love of cake is clear. Explains the thighs now I guess.


scan0007
Clown cake. Check out my mum's perm!


scan0004
I'm not sure what this cake is. Looks like a pink polo.


scan0008
7 year old party at soft play area. I do not like clowns.


scan0010
Cat cake I thought was a soft toy. Hence the finger marks. Doy!


scan0011
5 year old party. House shaped cake. Win!


scan0013
Mr Potato Head cake. Oh yeah. I was very ill that year. :(


scan0014
Sonic cake. I was a geek even as a child.


scan0015
Bumble bee cake. I collected them when I was little.


scan0012
Balloon cake. Can't really see it though.


scan0016
Home made cake. Looks like my gran's handy work.


scan0006
15th birthday. Ice cream cake.


scan0005
Same year...scooby doo cake. Not sure why I had two.


Me (131)
18th birthday. Blonde hair, red face.


Heriot Watt (75)
21st birthday. Chugging cupcakes and laughing. Nom.


The Hive (34)
Okay so it's not a cake but it's close. 22 cocktail. Nom. And yes I was very drunk!

6 comments:

  1. HAppy bday kim! <3 hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss, I am most looking forward to it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Birthday! What a creative way to share it with the bloggy world! I particularly enjoy the home made addition from your Grandmother! And it is perfectly acceptable to trade in cakes for cocktails these days! Hope your day was splendid x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It was either that or photos of me dancing like a tool at all my birthdays since I turned 18 :P I thot cakes were nicer! Yeah I did have a cake that year, but the cocktail picture was better. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I hope it turns out to be a good day, with another excellent cake! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks miss. I have giant cupcakes this year! Nom!

    ReplyDelete