87 - Blog birthday party

May 16, 2011
Image via
Hey guys, I'm quite excited as today marks the launch of my blog birthday party. Eeeee! You'll be getting four post from four lovely ladies and then a final post for me on my actual birthday (which is Friday).

I'm very excited, as I quite enjoy birthdays, and I'm not one of those people who gets bummed out about getting older, though I maybe will in a few years.

Anyway this is just a quick intro, so I hope you enjoy the party.

I also have exciting crafty pictures to show you of a project a finished last night, but I'll probably save those until after the party so they don't get lost. AND I passed my roller derby rules test. 100% on my second try. So happy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.