Thursday, 12 May 2011

84 - Hobbycraft

Do you ever find yourself stuck for things to craft? Like you want to make something but you're not sure what. I get this sometimes, but I try and keep a list of all the things I've seen in the past that I want to make for myself. It's hard, and I know the list is nowhere near up-to-date, but hey, at least I don't get stuck. Also from the amount of books and magazines that I buy, I really never am stuck for ideas.

Another great resource, especially if you're looking to make something for a specific occasion, or with a specific medium, is the Hobbycraft website. I adore Hobbycraft, and honestly I probably spent more in there than any girl should, but they have a lovely (and free) ideas library online, which has loads of ideas in it. I sometimes pick up the tips sheets they have in store, but the website is a great place to keep them all together. So if you're ever stuck for something to make, I would head over there and have a browse.

I thought I would show you some of my favourite things on the site, that I will hopefully one day be able to make (fingers crossed).























Phew, quite a few eh? But there is so much nice stuff on there. Have a look and you'll definitely find something you want to make. 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE all these! I too like their library, v helpful! Ive been x stitching key fobs for presents for a little while now, my friend's nickname is Shed so that design will be a definete for me! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's so good if you're looking for something themed or whatever, very easy. Love it. Ha ha, nice! When I get a house I'll defo have those keyrings on like every key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'd never seen this site before, but a lot of the projects are so cool, and while a lot of craft sites show off something cute but remarkably time consuming, these all seem to be easy and ultimately doable. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! I love using hobbycraft's library for ideas! Also, have you seen cutoutandkeep.net? They have a range of crafts with some with tuts etc! I love the "Shed" fob, my friend's nickname is shed and ive been meaning to do a key fob for her along those lines! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I just checked it out and it looks awesome. Defo be visiting there a lot more oftern. Yeah I love the keyfob. I actually found some blank keyfobs last night that I have so I'll defo be making some like that. x

    ReplyDelete