Sunday, 8 May 2011

82 - Shirt recycling ideas

So while looking for stuff to do with my boyfriend's old shirt I found it was hard to find something to turn it into that wasn't a dress for a girl or a child. Fail. I don't need dresses, and I wanted to make it into something where it still sort of looked like a shirt. After searching through the Internet the only thing I found that I liked were on the Martha Stewart website. So yeah, check them out. All images are from Martha Stewart's website.

Stuffed menswear bunny
Image via
Blue shirt pillow

Image via
Dad's shirt sack

Image via
Dress-shirt pillow

Image via
So not that much to choose from, but I was thinking of making a pillow anyway, so I think I'm going for the last one, as you just button it back up over the filling. Love it. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to make it soon. If you see any other good idea (that aren't clothing) then let me know.

2 comments:

  1. love love love the pillow idea and the stuffed animal idea...no clue if i'll be able to make them but they're def worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I liked the pillow the best. Defo front runner.

    ReplyDelete