80 - May the Fourth be with you

May 04, 2011
Happy Star Wars day! How could I not do this post? As I've mentioned (maybe more than a few times now) geeky crafts are my favourite, and Star Wars has to be the geekiest thing in all the land. Plus so many of the characters in Star Wars are so damn cute, in craft they look even better. I thought I would search the Internet (though it didn't take long because there are loads) and find my favourite Star Wars crafts to share with you. So enjoy, and try not to squee at how cute most of them are!

 Admiral Ackbar Cross-stitch

Framed Admiral Ackbar Cross-Stitch
Image via

Felt Finger Puppets
Image via

Paper craft characters

Image via

Clay bots.

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Image via


Cross-stitch sampler.

Image via
Crochet characters.

Image via
If you're really into the whole Star Wars craft thing, why not check out the book The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton. It looks amazing, and it full of a lot of cool ideas, including an adorable Chewy sock puppet.

Image via

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.