Thursday, 28 April 2011

73 - Exciting announcements tomorrow

Image via
Exciting things are happening tomorrow, and no I'm not talking about the Royal Wedding (though you might care about that, I'm sort of on the fence. But hey, I'm happy for the day off, so thanks guys).

As you know I have been sponsoring the lovely Kami over at Searching for Serendipity for this month. Well tomorrow something huge is happening. A huge contest in fact. I have to tell you guys, this looks amazing, but you'll have to stay tuned and head over to Searching for Serendipity tomorrow for the full details.

Eek! It's so exciting. Here's a sneak peak at some of the prizes. You may be able to spot my coffee cozie in there somewhere. Get involved because it's going to be awesome.

3 comments:

  1. EXCITINNNNNNNG! Good luck for derby this week! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet pea. I got your clutch today. I love it! so do my girls too. Thanks for making it, I feel so special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, wow that was fast. Glad you got it/liked it :D x

    ReplyDelete