51 - Deep Fried Pixxie

April 05, 2011
So this is just a short post. And it marks me crossing my very first thing off my New Years Resolutions list.

Today I found out that I have passed my minimums at roller derby. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's basically a test that makes sure you can do all the basic skills needed to be a roller girl. It now means I can go and skate with the big girls, and I'm one step closer to hopefully skating in a game some day.

So being Deep Fried Pixxie #1102 is now a bigger part of my life. I'm so freaking happy.

Back in August/September-ish I was skating along the beach in my tiny pads and my disco skates. I feel so proud of myself I've come this far and I can now skates 25 laps in 5 minutes. Now I just need to learn how to do a push up and I'll be well on my way.

Me (8)

7 comments:

  1. P.s. what skates are those? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome!! congrats!
    I'm going to skate more this month!! I love it , its so relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are ridell r3's, there like the best of the most basic derby skates. I have pink and grey wheels on mine now though to make me go faster :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I went to a roller disco this past weekend, it was AMAZING!

    PS...I got your owl in the mail! THANK YOU!!! Can I send you something back? Msg me your address! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to a roller disco but they sound amazing. Oh yay! I'm so glad you got him. He was supposed to be bigger but I suck with patterns :S That would be amazing but you don't have to if you have other stuff on, but I do love crafty stuff. I'll email you my address :D

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.