Tuesday, 5 April 2011

50 - Blog award

Award via


It seems quite fitting that my 50th post is something a little special. I just found out that I've been given a blog award by  Just Because by LeeLee. I'm so excited, as this is my first blog award. So thank you so much for passing this on to me. Amazing!

The Rules:

Thank the person who gave you the award
Share 7 random bits about yourself
Pass the award on to a few of your favourite blogs
(And don't forget to let them know!)

7 Random things about me:

  1. My hair is blonde under the years of red dye abuse, though I have also been pink, purple, black and brown. 
  2. I have 6 tattoos - 1 on my wrist, 1 on my ankle, 1 on my foot, 2 on my back and one that goes right around my thigh. It hurt like a bitch. 
  3. I will dance if my favourite song comes on, regardless of where I am. I'm well known among my friends for getting up on an empty dance floor because a total tune as come on. 
  4. I was engaged once. It didn't work out. But it's all good because I'm now living with the best guy ever who just also happens to be my best mate. 
  5. I have 518 friends on Facebook. About 350 of them are derby girls or derby teams. 
  6. Despite not always being the most girlie of girls, I love pink. My desk at work has a lot of pink things on it and I aim to buy most things in pink if I can help it. 
  7. My favourite pair of jeans are completely missing the knees, but they make my bum look so nice I never want to get rid of them.
 So there you go! Random fact central.

I will now pass this on to some of my favourite blogs:

Enjoy ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much lovey :) I can't wait to pass this one on! Its so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award :) Your 7 facts is really interesting...all those derby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both welcome. And thanks! Yeah I know, it's mad, but you meet people at bouts, and from my team and other teams and then across the world people just add you. It really adds up :P about 80 of them are people that are actually on/ref for my team.

    ReplyDelete