28 - iPod covers

March 02, 2011
So as you know a couple of posts ago I posted I have seen a felt iPod cover I liked, though I couldn't remember where I had seen it. While searching for it I found the lovely (but hard to make for my big iPod, though I haven't given up) star shaped case. It was so cute.

Today I found the original iPod felt case I saw on Martha Stewart's blog, which is pretty cool, but quite plain. However I also saw this:

Image via
Which isn't a pattern but is for sale on some site. I have some nice tiger-print felt and I'm pretty sure I could make this if I tried, so I might tried that one first and then move on to the star one.

I also found a few other nice one which I liked (and these are all patterns), so why not have a look?

Image via

 
Image via

Image via

There is also this nice sheep one, which for some reason keeps deleting the photo, so I'll  just post the link!

I think I like the groundhog one the best, thought the cat one is also amazing. I may have to try making more than one. May requite more fabric shops though. Which is never a bad thing.

Which do you like best?

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.