Today is the first day of the 30 Days of Lists challenge. You can find my List 1: A Few Things About Yourself by going to my dedicated page. I have to say, it was a lot of fun actually getting to write in the book after having it sitting naked for a couple of days, but I was worried about smudging my writing, so it was quite scary too.
Also it's the first of March! Woo. So I thought I should update you with my New Year's Resolutions list, so you can see how I've been getting on. (This also has it's own page, which I update as I go).
Completed goals will be struck out when I do them.
Goal in progress are in bold.
1. Watch 50 films I haven't seen.
(1. Basketcase 2.)
(2. Basketcase 3.)
(3. Eat, Pray, Love.)
(4. Blades of Glory.)
(5. Toy Story 3.)
2. Read 50 books I haven't read.
(1. Needful Things by Stephen King.)
(2. Whip It by Shauna Cross.)
3. Read 20 graphic novels I haven't read.
4. Buy and read 50 comic books.
(1. Predators - Friend or Foe?! No.1.)
(2. Daredevil - The Man Without Fear. No. 507.)
(3. The Expendables. No.2.)
5. Go to the theatre 5 times.
6. Go to 5 gigs.
(1. Gay for Johnny Depp, The Computers, Secta Rouge, Shields Up - Sneaky Pete's - 21/02/2011. I only stayed for Shields Up and Secta Rouge, but then I was only really there to see Shield's Up.)
7. Watch 10 TV series that I have and have never watched the whole way through (I do this a lot).
8. Pass my minimums at roller derby.
9. Read 10 biographies/autobiographies.
(Currently reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.)
10. Go to a bout for all the Scottish teams (Edinburgh, Perth, Aberdeen, Dundee and Glasgow (and maybe the central team/Inverness if they get going by the end of the year but they're just starting out).
(1. Aberdeen vs Perth - Taco Hell - 12/02/2011.)
(2. Edinburgh vs Wakefield - Crashablanca - 26/02/2011.)11. Make my way through my French lesson CD's.
12. Learn to play 10 songs off-by heart on my keyboard.
13. Learn how to knit.
14. Learn how to cross-stitch.
15. Make 10 crafty kits.
(1. Dreaming Kitty - Cross stitch kit.)
(2. Mackintosh Rose Keyring - Cross stitch kit.)
(3. Bat - Soft toy kit.)
16. Fill my sketch book.
17. Fill my owl notebook.
18. Go on holiday in a caravan.
19. Go to Glasgow for a night out.
20. Get a new tattoo.
21. Learn to play poker.
22. Learn to read my tarot cards.
23. Learn to read my rune stones.
24. Learn to play chess so I know all the moves.
25. Eat at 10 places I've never eaten at before.
(1. Compass in Leith.)
26. Go to Paris.
27. Learn to crochet.
28. Pass my rules test at roller derby.
29. Get my gamer score to 15,000.
30. Try and have a blog and actually keep it.
I keep freaking out because I either forget to put things in (right there I remembered I had been somewhere I hadn't eaten before) or I think I'm going to run out of time. Calm down love, it's only March. 9 months left, I'm sure I'll get through most of them. Things like Paris I don't expect to definitely do, but those are more money dependent.
I wold love to have something completely ticked off by the end of March but I'm not sure how likely that is. I'll give it my best shot though.