23 - Craft house

February 24, 2011
I have been mega perving on this that I would like to make my house looks nicer. I think making them would be a lot more fun than buying them because you can make them whatever colour and pattern you want.

I saw this today on Martha Stewart's site:

Image via.

While it may not look like much, it is a plastic bag organiser. I used to have one of the plastic ones that stuck to the back of a cupboard door, but I am no longer allowed to stick things places (new flat) so currently all our plastic bags are stored in another bag. Not very nice. However, this is made from a tea towel and some twill (which I have left over from making a tea towel apron...clearly tea towels and twill go well together).

So I may venture out and get some nice tea towels and make one of these bad boys. It would certainly make my kitchen look nicer.

I need to go through this blog and list all the things I say I'm going to make, then I'll have a list when I'm bored. Plan!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.