18 - The handbag post

February 16, 2011
So tonight has been spent watching Eat, Pray, Love...falling asleep and then re-watching a chunk of Eat, Pray, Love. Even though I haven't even finished the Rome section of the book, I far prefer the book to the movie. If I ever become rich enough that I can take a few months off work I would definitely do it and move to France or Italy and just enjoy it.

I haven't been doing much lately. No craft (though I did get the patterns for the roller derby cross stitches nom!), no drawing, no writing. Just working and then being so tired from work I have to sleep. Which isn't how I'd like to be. And because of this I feel I have nothing really interesting to post about, so I'm doing a handbag post.

P2160001
The full contents....yes I carry a lot of stuff around with me


P2160008
Make-up case with pain killers, plasters, nail killers, Rennie type tablets, tissues, hand wash, lip gloss, mirror, throat sweets, tampon, hair brush and hairspray


P2160007
Memory stick, notepad, scissors, lip balm, gum, plectrum, headphones, lighter, tiny screwdrivers, troll charm, little charms for luck


P2160006
iPod and mobile phone (and their socks)


P2160005
Purse, hand cream and deo (post derby)


P2160004
Two most important things - organiser and current book


P2160003
Flat keys, car keys, Mum's house keys, rape alarm (yes really), strawberry shopping bag, card holder,


No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.