Tuesday, 15 February 2011

17 - Tuesday blues

Not having the best of days today. One of those days at work when it's just a bit fail. Sigh. I could do with going home, or at least moving my days off closer.

ANYWAY, last night we watched Basketcase 3. Any scares from the first two were completely gone by this movie, and it wasn't scary at all. While the baby monsters were quite cute, it was just a bit shit. I fell asleep in the last 5 minutes, that's how good it was.

I would say watch the first one, maybe even the second one, but give the third one a miss. It has a musical number in it, I don't think I need to say any more.

I've been making my way through Eat, Pray, Love on my lunch breaks, but still not getting to read as much as I would like to. It does however make me want to move to Italy and learn Italian and eat bread and ice cream. Nom. Especially when I'm reading it on my hour lunch, eating Super Noodles. I think I would rather move to France though, especially as I am learning French (trying my best) and I'm obsessed with Paris.

I've got my first French conversation down, sort of (I get "are you" and "I am" mixed up quite a lot), but trying to listen to the other ones is hard. I try and do it at work when I'm submitting articles to websites, but I obviously can't do it when I'm really concentrating on writing or editing. I think I might start listening to it in my car and see if I pick it up better. In the meantime all I can do is dream of garlic bread, summer days and the Eiffel Tower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment