Monday, 14 February 2011

15 - Valentine's Day

Just a quick one today, because I won't be up to anything today apart from working and then going out for dinner and likely falling into a food coma afterwards. Awesome. That bruise on my leg from yesterday has now evolved and looks awful. It's so bad it shines through my mustard tights, but I'm hoping my dress will keep it covered.

So I know a lot of people don't like Valentine's Day, but I quite like it. I like random present reasons as it is, and Valentine's means both people get random presents. I got my man Dead Space 2. Not very romantic but he really wanted it, and he's very happy with it.

I recieved:





I only have one other charm on my bracelet (the letter K), so this was a nice addition.

Tonight we are going for dinner at Bell's Diner, because I love it and I've not been for ages. They do massive burgers and big pancake deserts. Nom!

The boy is working till 10pm all this week so I'm hoping I'll get lots of crafting done (maybe even some drawing) when I have the house to myself for hours at a time. I have those 3 cross-stitch kits just calling out to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment